Trading Sweet Spot Barry Zito Auto...

Sportscard_Guru

Bench Warmer
Hi.
I am looking to trade an 02 UD Sweet Spot Auto. of Barry Zito #BZ
(BV is $40.00) I collect all sports and will look at all trade lists and offers. LMK if interested.

thanks.
- Dewayne

KINGSCARD said:
i might be interested check my cards thank you

Hi.
I checked your page, and I would trade the $40 Zito for the $40 BV of the three following cards from your site.... 09 Sterling Moreno Rc Jersey ($15), 09 Sp Threads Crabtree dual jersey ($15), and the 07 SP Legendary Cuts Reggie Jackson GU jersey ($10). PLMK if we can make a trade.

thanks.
Dewayne

is till have the crabtree and reggie jackson but i just traded the moreno is there something else you could pick to take the place of that and it would work for me please lmk thank you

KINGSCARD said:
is till have the crabtree and reggie jackson but i just traded the moreno is there something else you could pick to take the place of that and it would work for me please lmk thank you

How about this one below instead ? PLMK if so PM me.
Thanks !

JOSH WILLINGHAM AUTO JERSEY ON-SWATCH 2CLR GAMEUSED AUTO /99 08 ULTIMATE

KINGSCARD said:
the willingham is pending a trade right now is there something else or would you like me to keep you updated on it thank you

What is the BV on this below and is it available ? PLMK

thanks
Dewayne

XAVIER NADY AUTO BAT 02 SWEET SIGS /1175

KINGSCARD said:
not sure i dont have a current beckett but its still available

I think it is $15 as an unlisted in the current Beckett. PLMK if you can add that with the Crabtree and the Reggie Jackson. If so, PM and we can complete the trade.
thanks !

i want to make sure i have it first i will check on it in the morning and pm you so we can set it up i know i have it down in my sports room but i want to have it in hand before i set up the trade thank you

KINGSCARD said:
i want to make sure i have it first i will check on it in the morning and pm you so we can set it up i know i have it down in my sports room but i want to have it in hand before i set up the trade thank you

ok, just LMK

Back