Trading for or BUYING 1997 Bowman Autographs!

whanlon

Grading Freak
I am trading for or buying 1997 Bowman Autographs!

Here is my list

whanlon [email protected] AIM/YIM bob52441dylan

Please post what you have and check my website and LMK if you see anything you like. If you don't see anything you like I will buy it from you. These are NOT rare (expect the gold version) they are just tucked away in collections and if I have to pay to get them out I will.

Mr Whanlon, I did see a Dan Haren auto patch. The value was $12.00, I'm sure the T. Lee isn't that much. Let me know what you need to make up the differance. Thanks, Tim

bigtimten said:
Mr Whanlon, I did see a Dan Haren auto patch. The value was $12.00, I'm sure the T. Lee isn't that much. Let me know what you need to make up the differance. Thanks, Tim

You got anything else I need for my sets? Is the Lee the black, blue or gold?

Travis Lee is in blue ink. I found a Playoff quad and I have a few Internationals from the Bowman, but your numbers aren't jiving between your needs and the cards I have

bigtimten said:
Travis Lee is in blue ink. I found a Playoff quad and I have a few Internationals from the Bowman, but your numbers aren't jiving between your needs and the cards I have

Lee is $8. Nothing else for my sets? Got another low end auto to throw in?

I couldinclude a Topps 2005 Matt Campbell auto or a2007 Artifacts John Nelson auto along with the Travis Lee, Let me know, Thanks

bigtimten said:
I couldinclude a Topps 2005 Matt Campbell auto or a2007 Artifacts John Nelson auto along with the Travis Lee, Let me know, Thanks
Either is fine. Make it the 05 Topps. Do you have any references?

I have no references, but I'm good for it, rest assured. I'll send first,it's no problem. If you want the Lee Blue ink auto and the O5 Topp's Matt Campbell auto and I get the Harden auto patch, go ahead and post it. Thanks

Back