Trade Mail, freebie mail, and I'm seeing gold!

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
Got 3 envelopes today. Actually now that I think about it, one from each site :lollol:

From beckett:
A couple of set building cards:
2008 Topps Mayo super bowl matchups #36B (I think I have all those now) :cheers:
Mini-cards of Fitzgerald, Asante Samuel, and Delhomme
2005 UD ESPN Sportscenter Swatches Larry Fitzgerald jersey (girlfriend loves him)

From another site:
A great package of freebies from one of the LSU guys over there. Package has a ton of Topps Chrome refractors, rookie cards, a couple blue refractors and a Karsten Bailey Signed, Sealed, and Delivered RC auto! I didn't have that one! :cheers:

From TCG, my trade with my fellow Seahawk fan!

Jon was kind enough to toss in a few freebies for trading...and one freebie that wont be traded :lollol:

2008 Contenders autos of Matthew Slater, Kendall Langford, and Jerome Simpson
2008 Spx Owen Schmitt RC #d/999

and the trade card:

2006 Sp Authentic GOLD Kelly Jennings 3 color patch auto #d5/25!!!!!

Thanks again Jon, great cards! Also, thanks to all looking :)

Got 3 envelopes today. Actually now that I think about it, one from each site :lollol:

From beckett:
A couple of set building cards:
2008 Topps Mayo super bowl matchups #36B (I think I have all those now) :cheers:
Mini-cards of Fitzgerald, Asante Samuel, and Delhomme
2005 UD ESPN Sportscenter Swatches Larry Fitzgerald jersey (girlfriend loves him)

From another site:
A great package of freebies from one of the LSU guys over there. Package has a ton of Topps Chrome refractors, rookie cards, a couple blue refractors and a Karsten Bailey Signed, Sealed, and Delivered RC auto! I didn't have that one! :cheers:

From TCG, my trade with my fellow Seahawk fan!

Jon was kind enough to toss in a few freebies for trading...and one freebie that wont be traded :lollol:

2008 Contenders autos of Matthew Slater, Kendall Langford, and Jerome Simpson
2008 Spx Owen Schmitt RC #d/999

and the trade card:

2006 Sp Authentic GOLD Kelly Jennings 3 color patch auto #d5/25!!!!!

Thanks again Jon, great cards! Also, thanks to all looking :)

scan!

nice haul:salut:

Here is the KJen SPA Gold I bought which upgraded the sweet 3-color.

spa15.jpg

That is sweet! But Jon... don't do his work for him!! He needs to make his scanner work! :D C'mon, you are a teacher, you know better than that!!!:lollol:

Back