Football Trade Help! Am I THAT off base?

marinocollector

Bench Warmer
Guys... Maybe I am crazy... Maybe I am crazy... Just wondering... Is this that far fetched of a deal? I made an offer to a fellow trader and he started acting like I slapped his mother. I am not trying to start trouble at all, just wondering if I am ABSOLUTELY nuts for making this offer...
Once again, I AM NOT STARTING TROUBLE, this is a simple yes or no, do not elaborate, share any ideas or start name calling for fear of offending me or anyone involved...

I AM ONLY DOING THIS FOR MY OWN KNOWLEDGE AND RESEARCH

and if this is against TOS, please forgive me, I am on so many sites lately I can't keep track...

Side A)
Marino 99 Leaf R+S Prime Cuts 2-color Patch Books $200

Side B)
Chooses $200 worth of Autos from the following List

00 Topps HOF Ronnie Lott BV 80
00 UD Ionix Authentics Ron Dayne /25 BV 40 (College Uni/Heisman Winner)
04 Sideline Generals Tony Dungy/ Don Shula BV 60
08 Absolute RPM Auto Chade Henne BV 40
08 SPX RC Triple Jersey/Auto Chad Henne BV 40
08 Select Red Hot Rookies Chad Henne /25 BV 50
There were also a couple 09 Rookie Autos in the 20-40 range and a couple lower end Henne's as well...

LMK if you think side B made a reasonable request... or in fact, was slapping around someone's Momma... Thanks!

Seems to me that in essence it would be a pretty even deal for both sides aside from the fact that side B wanted all autos and all mid-upperend autos in exchange for a regular patch card. While I dont think either side was trying to sack and pillage the other it seems that Side B was trying to upsell or capitalize on the fact that side A is a very large Marino collector.

I think you're crazy cause you said it twice. I also think that there is not a chance in underpants I would give up that lott auto for any patch unless it was a triple threads rice/montana 1/1, 1/2, 1/3. I am however biased to the Lott since he's a niner.... So my opinion is just that....

I don't see this as being a bad deal for either party. In fact if I was being offered some decent auto rookies with some upside for a 2clr patch from 1999 I'd be pretty happy.

Back