Topps Update at Gamestop

JDog

Rookie
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
My wife was at a Gamestop last night and sent me pics of Update boxes. $24.99 for 7 packs, 12 cards a pack. She grabbed a box.
I got 4 Halloween cards, one of them with pumpkins.
Jackson Chourio black and gold.
Skenes and strawberry 35th anniversary. mazeroski autumn.
Jung Hoo Lee chrome somlb & 7 regular ones.
Cody Bradford rainbow
A crazy purple /799 Orioles Henderson/Holliday US285
3 All star game cards.

I thought that was pretty cool. I didn't know Gamestop sold cards. So I went to our local Gamestop today and they had Fat Packs for $6.99. 36 cards a pack. I got 4 packs and more cool cards. This crazy orange /299, Mantle black and gold, /199 all star stitches, and a bunch of other inserts.

Apologies if everyone already knew about Gamestop, but if you didn't, there you go. I almost want to go grab a couple more boxes, but I think I'm done with the update now.

I did notice they had expanded into cards lately. I have the membership so I get 10% off most stuff. I bought a couple blasters online from them and will probably continue to buy from them as long as I get that discount.

They've had Pokemon cards forever so it makes sense to me that they are transitioning into this space.

The gamestop where I live closed down because the employees were ripping the place off and I heard there also suppose to accepting PSA submissions but not sure if that's true

Back