topps chrome drew stanton auto, will sell 8$ or trade

i like the edgurrin james auto from sp authentic and the favre gu from sterling. i see that u like edge so im assuming that u collect him. anyway, i have a 07 artifacts auto of him. bv is 37.50. lmk wat u wanna do. i will sell it to u for 10$ dlvd, thatis cheaper than ebay prices!!!!

im not really trying to buy right now but im still looking to trade for that stanton, the edge sp auto books for $60 and the bowman sterling favre gu im not sure , lmk wat the stanton books for if u can.

yes, still have the card, idk wat it books.
i didnt c anything other than the edge autos
jordan: i liked the hermida gu auto, could u do the hermida for stanton?
moosey: all i liked were the stuff in ur pc.

i am selling under ebay prices people! im surprised a drew stanton collector hasnt jumped all pover this.

deal. i think the stanton either books 30 or 40 but ill take it. do u want me to post it? u will haft tosend first since u have no trades but i promise im a fair trustable trader.

it books $40 so instead of the sterling ill offer you this favre gu that books $40 to make it fair.
2001 ud graded jerseys #bf

lmk. and i have no problem sendingfirst.

no, its not actually graded its just the brand i think it was called ud graded because you got a graded card per box or something like that i cant remember.

Back