took a risk...going to workout

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
picked up a lot of 30 2009 Exquisite base cards for $96 dlvd...

polamalu
nnandi
jared allen

few other guys youve all heard of...

only hit 1 serial number though :roll:

Tomlinson 21/80

the other guys should easily flip considering a lot of 15 went for $102, though it had a Michael Turner 01/80...

since i have $0.25 listings today and tomorrow, i might throw a lot of 20 or 25 up to start at what i paid, keep the stars, and see where im at after that :think:

also got my COMC box and some other stuff...ill be busy this afternoon

no clue if everyone gets them or if its a TRS thing...i got a message about it, i wont list much stuff up but a few things here and there to save $0.25 or whatever...

already 3 watchers on the Tomlinson :shock: and the guy that always offers 1/2 on my auctions :wall: already sent a message :snooty:

no clue if everyone gets them or if its a TRS thing...i got a message about it, i wont list much stuff up but a few things here and there to save $0.25 or whatever...

already 3 watchers on the Tomlinson :shock: and the guy that always offers 1/2 on my auctions :wall: already sent a message :snooty:

:shifty:

i think i blocked him after the 3rd time he did it :snooty: so i dont think he can bid anyway, hes annoying :wall:

i sent a reply telling him to feel free to send offers on buy it now/best offers

well i got a bid of $80 on the 20 'worst' now im hoping for a bid on the Tomlinson JSY # and ill be in profit for the lot with 9 'leftovers'...not a bad way to go out i suppose :dance:

If you have 6 of 10 (now 6 of 11) posts in a thread, it may indicate that it is not the most fascinating subject in the world to anyone, maybe not even mildly amusing :secret:

Back