today i got something decent

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
2005 Exquisite Barrett Ruud /150

sold one for $50+ during the season, hes one of those guys that doesnt surface much :salut:

Feb28215.jpg

Come Kelly that hurt. They were atleast better than the Stanks. Another nioce one . Jason . i still need one :(

ill bet there have been 4 on ebay in the last 6 weeks :shock: ill bet i didnt see 4 the entire football season, gives me 1 old, 1 project :dance:

also with the loss of Brooks, more Bucs fans may be interested in it...odds are it wont hit ebay until August :shock: then again in august ill be listing a TON of stuff as the project will be ending so ill need to get to where i want to be for the 'end' of it, really wish i was able to work from profit right now, but ive only got like $75 or $85 in paypal cause i keep buying stuff like this that sets me back $15-$25 on a single card...

especially my addiction to Jordan Palmer Exquisites :wall: ive got just under $225 in 15 of them, but it just takes 1 game to turn a $15 exquisite into a $50 exquisite, or in the case of Darren Sproles 1 game to turn a $35 exquisite into $150, or Matt Cassel a $40 exquisite into $375...

Back