Football TO mad again, what a surprise

panthers4ever said:
he does have a point. They pay the guy all this money the least they could do is give him a chance to change the game early on.

All hes gonna do it drop the passes anyway, so whats the point

$25 Million and they only threw to him what 4 times? I don't care for the guys antics either but he is a gamer, just comes with alot of baggage.

was just about to post that

hes trying to play with his injured hand or wrist, and cant catch normally so its tougher to catch how he is trying to catch

stop complaining about it, if I were him, I can care less, look at all the money he is reeling in, 3 extra catches most likely wont win the game

I really hate him! Especially how everyone knows TO's name, and he is just an ok reciever now! but no one pays any attention to all the great and quiet recievers! L

sportydude said:
I really hate him! Especially how everyone knows TO's name, and he is just an ok reciever now! but no one pays any attention to all the great and quiet recievers! L
i agree. for someone complaining he sure droppes a lot of passes.

I am a Cowboys fan but still say it was a huge mistake picking up T.O...He may be good but with all his whining and stuff he is a huge distraction...Thanks Ed

Back