Football Titans QB Young Already Hurt !!!

snick103

Bench Warmer
Wow I know it is early but is the Madden curse already getting a appetizer

Titans QB Young Misses Practice With Tight Calf
Jessica Hopp, Nashville Tennessean - [Full Article]

Tennessee Titans quarterback Vince Young missed the team's afternoon practice session with what is being called a mild tightening of his calf muscle. The injury is not considered serious. "Coach kicked me (out)," Young said. "He told me to chill out for the rest of the day."

Maybe he forgot, since hes such a big star, (lol) that he needs to stretch before practice? The sooner he goes full blow, the sooner that ACL is going to go snap ...

That's not really an injury to care or get a scare about. Only thing to worry about is that he isn't stretching. Alot of players get injuries in the preseason thare are nothing. Roy tweeked his hammy, don't see a big post about that. Just because he is a big name.

(this wasn't a shot towards you, but just saying)

yeah dude i think this post was just made to rip young..

1)I love it how a lot of the members are practically hoping for him to get hurt..even if you dislike the player why would you want him to get hurt..to continue a curse? sorry thats just dumb.

2) This isn't even a serious injury..once again your just trying to rip young..and besides..its not like his fault getting hurt either..so why would you make a post like this with exlcamation points..sounds like you were pretty excited

hornsfan92 said:

1)I love it how a lot of the members are practically hoping for him to get hurt..even if you dislike the player why would you want him to get hurt..to continue a curse? sorry thats just dumb.

2) This isn't even a serious injury..once again your just trying to rip young..and besides..its not like his fault getting hurt either..so why would you make a post like this with exlcamation points..sounds like you were pretty excited

Actually Steve likes Young and collects him.I dont think this post was made to rip Young by him.He was just simply stating what he heard and the exclamations were probably because it is big news if he happens to get hurt.

I know that it is not serious but had to throw that out with all the Madden hype lol

#11 Roy Williams said:
That's not really an injury to care or get a scare about. Only thing to worry about is that he isn't stretching. Alot of players get injuries in the preseason thare are nothing. Roy tweeked his hammy, don't see a big post about that. Just because he is a big name.

(this wasn't a shot towards you, but just saying)

Wow....you are reading way into this post lol, the exclamation points were for the "Madden Hype".....I didnt say it the news did maybe you should right them a article and slam them not ME :D

hornsfan92 said:

Back