Time for another box break?

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
I'm thinking it's time for another site box break!

Give me an idea of what you would participate in... and how much you are willing to spend for your "one" spot.

Will gather all the information... then we can plan on what product to do!

Im down for anything NASCAR, lol. Showcase is a bit too much though at $225 for 3 packs and only 1 auto, lol.

I can get these for around $170, 4 packs, each box includes:
1 Auto
2 Race-Used
1 Box Topper
Box Toppers include:
- Rookie-of the-Year Contender cards of Danica Patrick and Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. Race-used cards & insert cards #’d to 20 or 13; autograph cards #’d to 13.
- Showroom plastic insert cards #’d to 20 or 13
- Studio Showcase plastic insert cards #’d to 20 or 13
- Base Card parallels #’d to 20 or 13

Cost would be approximately $45 per spot (includes shipping)

$45 is a bit too much for me to pull the plain R/U of Gilliland or somthing that we all know will be in there, LOL! I may get a box of it though just to get it, or find sombody to split a box with, haha!

Id be down for another Fanfare, but Im not sure that there will be interest in it since its been out a while now. All thats left is 5 Star though for NASCAR until the '14 PP comes out, right?

Ahh, forgot about Legends. That looks like a GOOD break. 1 auto and memorabilia card per mini box. Do a master box break with 3 spots. Im in for that next month, LOL!

Legends would cost approximately $48-$50 per spot. One autograph and one race-used guaranteed. If we could get enough interest it wouldn't be a bad idea to do a case break... and then members could swap BEFORE I ship out.

Back