TigerFest 2010 results

tigsfan

Bench Warmer
Great improvement from last. Better line quality, crowds seem smaller, and line pace seemed quicker. No story time, let's just get to the stuff.

Alex Avila
Rafael Belliard
Brennan Boesch
Tom Brookens x2
Brent Dlugach
Adam Everett x3
Carlos Guillen
Brandon Inge
Zach Miner
Ryan Perry x2
Wilkin Ramirez x2
Nate Robertson x2

Rafael Belliard/Casper Wells on "Paws" card
ROMLB - Ryan Perry, Jay Sborz (w/ Michael Hollimon from last year)

That totals 22 signatures this year, and some good quality stuff! Scans below...

NateRobertson.jpg
RyanPerry2.jpg
WilkinRamirez.jpg

TomBrookens2.jpg
AdamEverett2.jpg
BelliardWells.jpg

AdamEverett.jpg
AlexAvila.jpg
ZachMiner-1.jpg

BrandonInge-1.jpg
BrentDlugach.jpg
BrennanBoesch.jpg

CarlosGuillen.jpg
NateRobertson2.jpg
RafaelBelliard.jpg

RyanPerry.jpg
TomBrookens.jpg
WilkinRamirez2.jpg

AdamEverett3.jpg

"Ghostie" was a fan favorite in Erie last year. Hey, I don't think I ever told you, but I got an auto of Thad Weber after his no-hiiter last year on a souvenir league ball I had won that same game. I believe I have a stub, also.

UPDATE: I have Brennan Boesch w/ him on the same ball (I got him in the pre-game signing event in the left field picnic area). Boesch is a MONSTER! Absolutely rock solid HUGE!

I think ghosty looks more like that child predator living at the corner, but no so much in person compared to his online pic. If you got him and Brennan, you probably recognize a few other guys there today (Brent Dlugach, Scott Sizemore, Audy Ciriaco, Casey Fien, Ryan Strieby). Boesch I think could become a back up OF is he stays with Detroit, but will fight his way in a crowded situation this year.

Weber was so freakin' ON in that game... and he had to wait almost an hour in the dugout while his boys batted around and then some in the one inning... I believe he walked ONE (may have hit a guy crowding?) and there may have been an error also. SO CLOSE to perfect!

Back