• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ac-n-mike

Bench Warmer
there are 10 boxes per case.... 2 packs per box... 2 cards per pack

we could do this break a few different ways

PACK SALE... (20 spots $100 per spot) (you would be buying a pack and get everyting in your pack)

(this price is actaully a little LESS than going rate... $210 a box is current price)

HIT SALE... (40 hits $50 per spot) (there are 2 cards per pack and both are HITS so thats 40 hits per case)

OR

we COULD do a half case, but I think a CASE would be better since we are then POSITIVE to get case hits etc....

THOUGHTS are appreciated... THANKS GUYS!

Not real big on the price of the product, plus the baseball was bad for chipping with the "black" border.....

I voted for the hit price but after seeing there are only 4 cards per box, I am not so sure

Hit Sale would be a good way to go another option to consider would be a pick sale, everyone purchases a pick then you random the picks. The entire box is busted then everyone picks a card from the respective pick order. I would prefer to do exquisite from a previous year though.

Prosper said:
Hit Sale would be a good way to go another option to consider would be a pick sale, everyone purchases a pick then you random the picks. The entire box is busted then everyone picks a card from the respective pick order. I would prefer to do exquisite from a previous year though.

WOW so open the entire box ... then in draft order people get to pick a card?

wow that stands to NAIL a lot of people but i guess it is an option

I digs the Black...I would do the $100- 20spot, if allowed. I was not allowed on the secret santa, even though someone probably would have gotten the best card....lol

Olajuwon21of25.jpg

ac-n-mike said:
WOW so open the entire box ... then in draft order people get to pick a card?

wow that stands to NAIL a lot of people but i guess it is an option

yeah but think of the frenzy if you allow trade/sales after the randoms and after the box break before the draft :eek: Whats the #1 pick worth b4 and after the break :yowza:

People are gonna get nailed regardless at least for those who do get to pick their poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back