thoughts?...aside from i know its being shilled

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140462984099&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

ok, so heres the deal...

1. its a very vague listing
2. guy claims 'at least 80' are autos
3. he sent me a partial list of 'autos'
4. pretty sure most are either Pro Sigs or regular Topps where they have the auto pen sig...

heres the list i got...

ROD GARDNER,LARON LANDRY,CLINTON PORTIS,JASON CAMPBELL,SANTANA MOSS,TODD HEAP,DEMETRIUS WILLIAMS,JOHNATHON OGDEN,3 LADAINIAN TOMLINSON,2 ANTONIO GATES,TERREL SUGGS,WILLIS MCGAHEE,QUENTIN JAMMER,SHAWNE MERRIMAN,ED REED, KYLE BOLLER,CHRIS MCALISTER,ALEX SMITH,MICHAEL CLAYTON,2 RONDE BARBER,VERNON DAVIS,MAT HASSELBECK,DERRICK MASON,PHILIP RIVERS,JOEY GALLOWAY,STEVE MCNAIR,DEION BRANCH,WALT HARRIS,BRUCE GRADKOWSKI,MARCUS POLLARD,SAMIE PARKER,TRENT GREEN,LARRY JOHNSON,WARRICK DUNN,DEANGELO HALL,JOEY HARRINGTON,JERIOUS NORWOOD,ANDREW WALTER,DERRICK JOHNSON,TAMBA HALL,EDDIE KENNISON,ALGE CRUMPLER,KEITH BROOKING,RODDY WHITE, RONALD CURRY,TRAVIS TAYLOR,MICHAEL JENKINS,DERRICK BURGESS,DOMINIC RHODES,WARREN SAPP,MATT JONES,REGGIE BROWN,JERMAINE WIGGENS, DAUNTE CULPEPPER, JASON TAYLOR,PEERLESS PRICE, MAN I JUST COUNTED AND THERE IS STILL 81 AUTOS LEFT AND JERSEY AND QUAD CARDS I JUST DONT HAVE THE TIME TO LIST THEME ALL DO TO WORK,ITS ALOTE AND ALL ARE IN TOP SHAPE.

pretty sure those bolded do not have certified autos :think: guy is being kinda vague, but his bids are typically PS2 games...ill try to get more info, but what are your thoughts?

Ask him if they are certified or how he obtained them. I'd be hesitant to bid very high until I knew that.

that was my first question, how many pack issued autos and i got back 'at least 80' but i dont know anything about them...

i asked for a picture of the tomlinson and rivers, if those are legit, ill have to bank on the others, but i did a quick search on ebay and beckett and couldnt find any legit Ogden or Harris autos

Sounds like a guy who has no idea what he has. My guess is less than half are pack pulled.

well the 'wife' or whatever is handling emails now :wall: she has no idea how to do pictures or whatever because 'he' has left for work, so i just asked if he could email me scans when he gets home and i got a 'yea' so maybe...

i mean if the rivers and tomlinsons are legit id guess some of the others are as well, and id have someone snipe accordingly, as it is being shilled and i may not be in the area when it ends...

"I TALKED TO MY HUSBAND AND HE SAID THAT HIS FRIEND DOES THE PICTURE FOR HIM,AND HE DIDNT KNOW WHEN HIS FRIEND WILL BE BACK BY,WE DONT HAVE A CAMERA TO DO ANYTHING WITH,SORRY BUT IT IS A NICE LOT OF CARDS"

yep, me no bid :snooty: too much sketchy crap...i can handle a shill if i can still get a steal, but not buying blind when they say 3 of the cards are autoed and i dont believe they have any pack issued autos :wall:

The 2 in the scan are pack pulled (Landry/Gardner), the other card in the scan looks like a 04 Fleer Inscribed Black (#'d to 199 I think) but can't tell who it is. Probably a good idea to bail.

Back