Thinking about posting on ebay? but too rare to price

tmo1440

Bench Warmer
Hello,

first off this is my first post on the board. I've just gotten back into the card scene. I was wondering about 3 cards that may be too rare for beckett to even price and as of now those and the rest of these cards arent in the beckett anyways.

1. 2008 topps chrome yellow 1 of 1 print plate earl bennett rc auto.

2. 2008 spx #ed to 5 triple jersey winning trios ben roth., limas sweet, and mendenhall card.

3. 2008 spx chris long auto rc /199

4. 2008 Topps Chrome felix jones auto rc

5. 2008 spx manning/ wayne dual patch #ed /15.

I'm just tryin to see what the market value is on these cards and i dont know i will have to set up a paypal account but email me if you'd even be interested in any of these.

Ebay is a good resouce for prices, especially for what stuff "can" sell
for. Keeping that in mind, just because one item sells for a price does not
mean that a similar item can't go for much more or just a fraction of the
first one. It was easier to figure out before ebay started hiding the bidders
since you could find out just how many active buyers there were at any
one point at time.

1) An Earl Bennett Topps Rookie Premiere Autograph Red Ink (production of 10)
Sold for only $50, so I would think your press plate would end up somewhere
close to that.

2) The 3 piece jersey. Well, I'd guess in the $50 range. Really hard to say
simply because there are not many that low sold. It all depends on how
big a following mendenhall has.
A McFADDEN RYAN LONG Triple Jersey SPx Winning Trios /99 only went
for $12.50.

3) spx chris long auto /199 has sold in the $10-$25 range

4) Topps Chrome felix jones auto rc is running in the $50-$80 range

5)A manning/ wayne dual #/5 sold for $22. An auto version sold

I hope you do well in your trade/sales

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

first off this is my first post on the board. I've just gotten back into the card scene. I was wondering about 3 cards that may be too rare for beckett to even price and as of now those and the rest of these cards arent in the beckett anyways.

2. 2008 spx #ed to 5 triple jersey winning trios ben roth., limas sweet, and mendenhall card.

5. 2008 spx manning/ wayne dual path #ed /15.

I'm just tryin to see what the market value is on these cards and i dont know i will have to set up a paypal account but email me if you'd even be interested in any of these.

if your willing to trade i will take that Trio steelers card off your hands. check out my bucket for a trade.
photobucket.com/DavidShep

Richard, thanks for your reply to tmo1440's thread. Very professional and accuarate. Great to have knowledgeable new mambers on freak. Thanks for joining, Jim

ok Thanks 4 ur help so far i thought that bennett may go for at least a 100 being a 1 of 1 auto. but thats cool. Still go a nice chunk of change sitting here. Do you guys all have ebay stores or do u just do individuals...

I also have 2 of the 2008 spx matt forte triple jersey auto. Picked them out of packs on the same day.

If anyone wants 2 trade the cards im really looking for are:
2008 Topps Chrome Mcfadden Rc
1989 Score Barry Sanders RC
any marion barber, adrian peterson, or randy moss rcs

Are the Matt Forte- Triple Jersey Autos #'ed to 599 or 199? I am also interested in the Steelers- Triple Jersey and have an 08 Topps Chrome darren McFadden RC available.

Welcome to Freaks !!!! Todd

tmo1440 said:
Hello,

5. 2008 spx manning/ wayne dual patch #ed /15.

I would be interested in the Steelers triple. What do you need for it.

Back