The recap, this will have pics from blasters

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
so really the only PC of people im doing for this set are the Parallels of Gracie Gold and Ashley Wagner, then Relics of those 2, and Autos those 2 (which i pulled a total of 0 of in 140 blasters and 1 hobby), and Lolo Jones...

so

Ashley Wagner Bronze x2, Silver x2
Gracie Gold Bronze x5, Silver x2

Rainbow x35, best of which is Meryl Davis x3

Relics (44)
Nick Goepper (i hope he sells for more than peanuts) x6
Meryl Davis x3
Charlie White
Gracie Gold

Relics Bronze (15) /75
Kikkan Randall with lettering
Amy Purdy with the crazy patch
Gracie Gold (PC)
Ashley Wagner 2 color (bumps a solid color out of PC)
Hilary Knight 2 color

Relics Silver (4)
Amy Purdy
Julia Mancuso

Relics Gold (2) /25
Gracie Gold
Amy Purdy

Team Logo 1:806 (3)
Sochi Patch 1:806 (1)

Autos (19)
Allison Baver x3 (going to show because i like her sig)
Charlie White x2
Lolo Jones (PC)
Noelle Pikus Pace
Meryl Davis

Auto Bronze (5) /50
Lindsey Vonn

Auto Silver (5) /30

Auto Gold (1) /15

pretty picture time

n3-1.jpg

n4-1.jpg

now to start sleeving inserts and working on sets....see you guys tomorrow...if you are interested in anything, like BASE SETS let me know, ive got more than a few

not nearly as nice as i was hoping...

not pleased again this morning, started working sets, i have 1 silver set, that is it, odds are 1:2, ive opened well over 1000 packs (8 per blaster x140 + 18 from a hobby box)...time to take a bit of a break, gotta run to the post office, then i might start working on the Bronze sets, since they are 1:1 and i had like 40 packs spit out 4-6, i better have quite a few, though looking at my Gracie Gold and Ashley Wagner i can only make 3...thought i had more of them...ill have to look around, thought i had more...

we shall see...then its make a TON of base sets, have a 5000 count box FULL, plus what i had leftover from last time when i could only make 10 sets

5 Venue sets
4 Games sets
3 Bronze sets
1 Silver set

i did find the hiding Gracie Gold and Ashley Wagner Bronze, so if i have some Hannah Teter in my box of Bronze (since i ran out of penny sleeves), i can do more sets, got about 400 unsleeved in the box, i did have to get into it for a Lolo Jones, but i know ive got a few more of those hiding in there...

really need a BIN/BO listing promo so i can list a bunch of the inserts up for $0.99, they SHOULD move, but ive been shocked before on things i thought would sell

as for the base sets, i made 10 the first time, and i just counted, i have 79 Gracie Gold, do i think i have that many of everyone?...no, but i probably have 50 or so...i think ill just sort by numbers and not make sets yet, then maybe list giant lots of 1 person, i did see a Hilary Knight lot of 100 sold for $75, do i have 100 Hilary Knights?...potentially because i know i pulled a TON yesterday, so if i did lots of 50 maybe those sell?...then again i had 0 interest in my Meryl Davis and Amy Purdy 10 card lots that i did because of Dancing with the Stars, and they were $2.49 open with $7.49 BIN

thinking about ordering 100 more, so i should just give someone a ton of money, let them kick me in the nuts, and then give half of it back to me...any takers?

on my 'hits' from that go round, im looking at like $380 on the 'decent' ones, that doesnt count the Gracie Gold Bronze and Gold Relics (last gold went between $36 and $50, it was the only one i could find, active or completed), Ashley Wagner Bronze Relic, or Lolo Jones auto, about $100 in junk relics, then like $100 in the rest of the autos and metal edition relics, which puts me at like $580 on what i would sell, factor in the stuff im not planning on moving, and its like $650, so the question becomes, do i think i can sell enough of the insert sets, base sets, and parallel sets to total around $200...it would be close...ill have to wait and see how the initial round of stuff goes when it ends tonight and see if i want to order again...

with what i sold already, and stuff i have listed (put up some Griffey stuff) i am currently going to be down about $50, but that could easily change if a few things get bids and such...if i dont get a huge BIN/BO listing day itll be a LONG and SLOW move to kick up the $700 again...

Back