The Next College Football Phenom!!!

Carolina_Crazy06

Bench Warmer
if u havent heard of Noel Devine....first of....where have u been?!?!?!?....he hails from North Fort Meyers High School in North Fort Meyers, Florida...hes been compared to the likes of barry sanders as far as his speed, acceleration, and balance is concerned....and the #1 college on his list is my FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES....and his #4 college is the NORTH CAROLINA TARHEELS....i saw one of his games on ESPN a while back and was immediately blown away by his talent and speed....just check out this video of his highlights from HS and u will see the kind of talent this kid is....and if FSU doesnt sign this kid i will go INSANE!!!

[youtube]DcfTTWRQSLs[/youtube]

I dont think he is that good. He cant outrun the HS defenders, they just cant tackle. In college the defenders are much quicker and know how to taclke.

lets compare noel w/ reggie bush's HS video....if u havent noticed reggie bush runs alot east 2 west....i love reggie bush as a player but i see alot of similarities between him and noel devine....if he can sharpen his skills in the FSU program he will do fine...not as good as reggie....but fine...noel is just a HS'er btw so its merely potential i see right now....and i have reason to hope since he is probably gonna go 2 my favorite college football team

[youtube]ISYAQeHYWyU[/youtube]

Back