the most youve spent

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
on a pack $30 UD Graded (it sucked)
on a box $180 2003 SPSE 6 pack box
on a case $700 I guess, I consider 100 blasters to be a case
on a single $320ish (boller 2003 Contenders Championship Auto, also 2002 Topps Chrome Gridiron Badge Emmitt Smith)

most ive sold a single for $450 (1998 Bowman Interstate Refractor Peyton Manning, bought raw for $68, sent to BGS, came back 9.5)

most ive sold a set for $1750, 2002 Topps Chrome Gridiron Badges set, most multicolor, and the only Marshall Faulks over the course of 5 years ALL moved through me, and the only Emmitt Smith to hit eBay was mine...I miss that set

lets play a game...next person, drop some knowledge on us

On a pack $100 03 Ultimate
on a box no clue. Probably 150ish
on a case $850 ish 05 Pristine
on a single $150 Drew Brees TC RC PSA 9

$800+ on each

N28-F.jpg

DuffyM116-SGC70.jpg

And $600+ on this:

1986MJRC.jpg

Hmm
On a pack? $5 or $6 maybe? Usually only spend $2 or $3 on packs, usually get $10 or $20 Blasters which probably count toward boxes
A Box between $50-$70 (got to check on how much I spent on the boxes for that one group break I had for my blog, I think one of the boxes might have been $100 or a little more)
Case Never bought a case too expensive
Single card? No more that $40 that is my limit. I've gotten a few auto cards from various sports and non-sports for mid to high $30s.

Wish I had a bit more spending cash but my wife would kill me...

Pack -- $15 (2013 Bowman DDP)
Box -- $80 (2014 Bowman)
Case -- Never (I hope soon though)
Single Card -- $35 (CJ Spiller Graded Rookie Ticket Variation)

Sold a single card -- $110 (Manny Machado Graded 2013 Bowman Rookie)

Not sure what my biggest 1 card sale is. Most recently probably $80 for a Richard Seymour RC Black refractor BGS 9.5 but know I have pulled triple figures on cards when I was heavy into busting boxes.

$30 for one pack of 78-79 OPC
$140 on a Box
No case for me....
$120 for a 02-03 SPx Henrik Zetterberg AU/GU RC, I have had 4 of them since the first one for $120
Sales-I never get what they are worth, but the most is $80 for one card, 01-02 UD YG Pavel Datsyuk

my biggest COMC sale is my Demetrius Williams Bowman Chrome Superfractor and Superfractor auto, which paid for the crazy Demetrius Williams lot I got...had 6 exquisites I think, 5 SpA, an SPA gold, 3 NT, some Paradung...really cleaned up on that

I just figured this thread could get some action, and you can see the levels that people operate in...I preordered 4 cases of 2003 Topps Chrome football and only got 2, so that angered me, I also busted a case of 2003 Topps regular football, pulled Carson Palmer and Byron Leftwich autos, busted 4 case of that 1997 Scoreboard NFL Rookies, and now going into my 2nd Olympics Blasters Case...will be here Wednesday...I thought it was going to ship Friday, but didn't ship until today...hoping to get a solid box and pull a nice 1/1

Well right now since I just started collecting and currently only have 3 cards in my collections the most I have spent is $44 on a Manny Machado Certified Auto. card.

Back