The end is near ...

northcutt_fan

Week old post bumping extraordinaire
... if you're allowing me on here. Amish w/a computer. Or something like that.

Been around online for ages. I've known Bud, Kelly & Jason for nearly 15 years I believe. All started on Beckett Buy / Sell / Trade, then the Beckett Message Boards then the hiatus until Collector Planet formed in the wake of the stupidity on BMB. Then over to TCG, where initially it flourished, but as life changed for a lot of our members, the posting went down while new members did not join. Guess a merge cannot hurt. Hell, it helped the AFL ...

As for me, I collect Dennis Northcutt, Josh Johnson (pitcher for the Marlins / Blue Jays / Padres), Josh McCown, A.J. Vanegas, Kerry Collins, wrestling stuff (VHS/DVD's mostly) and a bunch of other scrubs you've never heard of. I know I've got the best Northcutt & Johnson (probably McCown too) collections on this planet.

As for me, non collecting wise, I have a family, wife from the Philippines & a 3 & 1/2 year old daughter. Work at a grocery store known for it's homemade meats (sliqwill's fam loves the homemade meats ... ).

I'll try to post some on here, but I don't bust wax or have top quality singles to trade / sell. I buy PC for PC.

Also, I'm known as 'Amish Dave'.

Welcone to the trading card forum of the future!

Now.. "wrestling stuff" and "vhs".. You've got my attention lol I have a goal of getting my hands on one of each of all wwf/wcw/ecw vhs tapes ever released. My total is at 144 right now :) Got a lot of dvds too naturally, but wrestling is just best on vhs imo :D

Welcone to the trading card forum of the future!

Now.. "wrestling stuff" and "vhs".. You've got my attention lol I have a goal of getting my hands on one of each of all wwf/wcw/ecw vhs tapes ever released. My total is at 144 right now :) Got a lot of dvds too naturally, but wrestling is just best on vhs imo :D

You don't want to see my dining room, living room and on the front porch, then. I have probably over 600, possibly more, wrestling VHS. Probably 1/2 as many DVD's. Mystery Science Theater stuff as well. My collections are well rounded, like my belly.

Here's a couple newer additions:

2 Disc DVD, w/the original commentary. I have the BigVision release, but hate the US Commentary. It's just absolutely dreadful.

VHS

And just a few pics of me and a couple wrestlers, who you may recognize, at The National Sports Collectors Convention in 2011. Well, these are pics OF my pictures I had taken there.

Nice pics, I use to work with Lisa Marie's husband when she was on a developmental contract in Louisville, and she is one of the sweetest people that I have ever met.

Back