Football the career of brett favre is over. O who are we kidding he'll be back

phillysports34579

Bench Warmer
ED Werder reports that Favre is meeting with Vikings coach brad childress about a return to the nfl. Will his career EVER end. lmk what your thoughts about this are

I've never been a big brett favre fan but i wouldnt mind seeing him get 500 TD's...:starwars:

Think about it though, a mean running back, (AP) and favre at QB,sounds nasty to me...i personally dont think hell retire till none want him to play for them,just my two cents...

Chardonnay1975 said:
I've never been a big brett favre fan but i wouldnt mind seeing him get 500 TD's...:starwars:

Think about it though, a mean running back, (AP) and favre at QB,sounds nasty to me...i personally dont think hell retire till none want him to play for them,just my two cents...
i agree about the him not retireing part

i mean if he didnt retire twice i would be rooting for him to get the 500 and keep playing but its getting old him retireing then coming back

if he wants to play still dotn retire simple as that lol

phillysports34579 said:
i agree about the him not retireing part

i mean if he didnt retire twice i would be rooting for him to get the 500 and keep playing but its getting old him retireing then coming back

if he wants to play still dotn retire simple as that lol

His age and body are telling him to retire but his heart wants to play...:(

Hell, honestly i wouldnt mind him playing for the raiders since i cant stand jamarcus russell...i got a better question how are you 6'6'' 260lbs. and cant hold on too a ball when your hands are probably HUGE?

aoskwhite84 said:
hes such a diva who cares anymore either play or retire Im over it and so should everybody else be

Exactly! I'm tried of him saying one thing then complaining about his decision and playing again, then I'm going to retire and so on.....

I understand Farve it is hard to walk away from something that you love too do. Especially when you are at the top of your game. Imagine you worked at the same place for 19 years and then decided to leave for whatever reason, a part of you would miss it. That is what Brett is going through.

I actually think he just can't stand not getting the media attention at this point. I think he thrives on it a media ______!

Back