Thanksgiving week eTopps Jackpot should be easy

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
4 Passing TDs

OR

3 combined Rushing/Receiving

so Manning, Brees, and Brady probably look pretty good again this week...

5 points...i expect 4-7 cards will qualify for this one...

as usual, im hoping for Tashard Choice, and now MoMass the Terrorist since i have 6 of him from last weeks points...

ryan - if a card kicks out points its pretty much 'free' money...5 points will get you about $6 worth of eTopps cards...plus they do weekly catalogs and there are some things in there where you can get $2+ per point on unopened boxes, if you are quick enough...

there are also a few cards that you can get and resell for $2+ per point, but they are few and far between...

MoMass was $4.50 to buy, and just kicked out 5 points, so it has basically become 'free' if you bought at IPO, i traded for one that i got for around $3, then after he hit points i bought 4 at a $7.53 average, i can sell the card now for $2-$3 and come out ahead that way...

its not too difficult to make a few bucks in eTopps...those who listened on the T206 a few months ago put $70 in and all should have cashed out at least $150...some things are easy money, some stuff (Josh Johnson) are instant losers...i think the Johnson was down $2 minutes after it released...top QBs all came out up $2-$10 (Manning, Brees, Brady, Roethlisberger)...

romo, felix jones, ray rice, and adrian peterson.........romo may be in the mix, but that's about it!!!

6 MoMass
5 Choice
3 AP
2 Jamaal Charles
2 Favre
2 Hightower
2 Breaston
1 Brady, Moss, Manning, Harvin, NoShow, Brees

i have a few others, but those would be the guys with a bit of a chance, or im really pulling for

this is actually good for next week as well, but pretty sure you have to get all the touchdowns in 1 of the 2 games

Back