Football Terry Bradshaw Admits Using Roids!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My use of steroids from a doctor was to speed up injury."

I don't think anyone has ever had a problem with any athlete of any era doing what a doctor prescribed. If they do, they have serious issues.

i don't see anything wrong with it if they were for healing, plus thats back then no point in talking about it. now if peyton manning was on steriods theres a story.

Very little research as to side effects or performance enhancing effwects was done at the time. It wasn't like he ever turned into Mr Olympia from one season to the next, or needed a special order helmet the size of a Volkswagen.

Petite said the SAME thing..he said it was JUST to heal...and he got CRUCIFIED! are you kidding? ALL of these guys had "doctors" prescribe them LOL this is a JOKE

QBs couldn't even tell you where the weight room was in the 70's. It's not like you take steroids and BANG! they work all by themselves. It is beyond ridiculous to think Bradshaw took them for any other reason but to heal. Look at it this way as well, why bother to admit it so freely other than to make the point that it started out as a commonly accepted practice until it became abused? To a lesser extent, cortisone shots are basically the same sort of thing. Not to mention that, back then, the TEAM doctors told the athletes what the TEAM wanted them to. Do the research. It wasn't the 90's.

I've personally taken steroid shots to heal back injuries and knee injuries. Totally different kind of steroids than performance enhancing Anabolic Steroids. There are many different classes of steroids used for many different purposes, both man made and natural. Neither myself nor Bradshaw turned out looking like this:
afb6e1f7.jpg

BSC said:
I've personally taken steroid shots to heal back injuries and knee injuries. Totally different kind of steroids than performance enhancing Anabolic Steroids. There are many different classes of steroids used for many different purposes, both man made and natural. Neither myself nor Bradshaw turned out looking like this:
afb6e1f7.jpg

Part of this guy looks especially disproportionate (and I'm thinking the Seinfeld shrinkage episode)!

NattyBoo said:
Look at it this way as well, why bother to admit it so freely other than to make the point that it started out as a commonly accepted practice until it became abused? QUOTE]

BECAUSE had he NOT come out and said he used...IF it came out ANY other way HE wold have been torn apart...

there is SUCH a double standard in sports some people are "bad" evil etc... and other who ADMIT they did it are seen as "good" guys or honest etc... they are all cehats I am sick of the "old" guys aying it was OK when they were playing to do SPEED and other *****, but "today" guys are ripped to shreds for doing ***** of today in the same manner...

they are ALL cheaters in my book PERIOD and besides Terry Bradshaw is a TOOL anyway LOL Are you telling me that other guys from the 70's 80's didnt use? PLEASE yea and Lyle Alzado was the ONLY guy in the 80's in the NFL to use ROIDS RIGHT!!!!!!!! again an example of AWWWW poor guy give me a break.... I dont feel bad for him at ALL he did it to himself JUST like all of these guys do/did

BSC said:
afb6e1f7.jpg

LOL

Back