Terrible listing Ebay steal mailday.

ar1888

Bench Warmer
Just listed a Colts auto mini helmet. As soon as I saw the photo, I knew it was pure gold. 2001 Playoff Absolute Peyton Manning auto mini helmet 133/287 shipped for under $40.00. A Playoff Manning helmet with plastic mask sold for $110.00 2 days before this one.

Plus I think I needed another Manning/Colts mini helmet;):lollol::roll:
DSC00219.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

i would have had no clue..just flip it and buy a bunch of minis to get signed at shows and stuff

I figure for the price, Im just going to keep it. I already have 2 cases of Colts unsigned mini helmets ready to go for signings, and the upcoming season. I just started going through all of my non Colts minis, and I have about 40/60 signed mini helmets that are getting ready to in my attic. I have offically ran out of room.

That is a steal. I sold my '01 Collins #'d/15 or to 18, something like that, for a ton. $120 or so, back in '03. Regretted it, but needed cash. Plus, the guy who bought it only needed that and about a dozen others to complete that set.

Helluva steal, Aaron :clap:

That is a steal. I sold my '01 Collins #'d/15 or to 18, something like that, for a ton. $120 or so, back in '03. Regretted it, but needed cash. Plus, the guy who bought it only needed that and about a dozen others to complete that set.

Helluva steal, Aaron :clap:

I was doing the set years ago. I had all with the exception of the Collins, and Cliff Branch chrome #ed 5. I finally gave up and sold all of the rare one for a small fortune. I made enough in 2004 to buy a nice 50"plasma. So I was happy.:D

Im pretty most of mine went to the same guy you sold yours to. Some guy in Mississippi. He paid $400 for my Jim Kelly #erd to 20. The guy was kind of an ***, so I didnt feel bad.

Back