Football Tebow-Mania... where will it end up?

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
ESPN (Mike and Mike) are reporting this morning that no NFL team is showing interest in Tim Tebow as a quarterback. The Jags have officially came out and said "NO!!!!" Possibility of him going to New England...NOT as a back up to Brady, but as a running back or receiver.

My thoughts:

Tebow.jpg

I thank Tebow's God every day that I wake up and dont have to hear about him non stop all day every day anymore. Peyton Manning is the savior of the Broncos this year, in more ways than one, LOL! Sorry, has to vent a bit, now onto the story;

As for Teblow, I think his best bet would be as a fullback, with spurts of him running the wildcat. I also dont believe for one second that the Jags are not interested in him, that owner would sell his kids if the price was right, so why wouldnt he sell out the franchise for a few years to sell tickets to the Tebow circus?

I dont know about wide reciever, I saw Tebow about **** Decker on a couple of crossing routes where he threw him straight into a stationary LB in a zone read, if he cant see that in the pocket, how is he going to see it from his blind spot while running a route?

I think a lot of this is that he is a religious person and not ashamed of it nor does not care he puts out in his religious beliefs. Which I commend him for. I hope he lands on a team and does great things but in today's world his and my way of thinking does not fit in the NFL or media and I think we both dont care what someone else thinks.

I think a lot of this is that he is a religious person and not ashamed of it nor does not care he puts out in his religious beliefs. Which I commend him for. I hope he lands on a team and does great things but in today's world his and my way of thinking does not fit in the NFL or media and I think we both dont care what someone else thinks.

Idk, I can see how that is a reason for some of the resentment nationwide, but with the way players are geting arrested left and right that may be a bigger help for him in the NFL than a hinderance.

Having Tebow on my hometown team I grew up watching gave me many many other reasons to not like him other than the religious aspect. For all I care he could worship Allah, Yahweh, Jesus, Buddah, Gishnu, L. Ron Hubbard, or a rock as long as he can play. But to be put in the position he was in because of other overly aggressive "fans" was his biggest downfall.

The Tebow-ites are more of a hinderance to him than his religion or personal beliefs imo. That nutjob in Florida who put that stupid billboard outside of Mile High, then the media who reported on it 3 times a day until Orton got benched doomed him in this city, he was a fan favorite until all we heard about was Tebow Tebow Tebow 3 straight months. Every paper you picked up had him on page one, he was the first story on the news, and when you went to sites to talk football it was all Tebow.

His 2nd biggest downfall, hes a HORRIBLE QB, great RB, but BAD QB.

Back