Football Tasker

OilMan

Bench Warmer
should be in the hall

Tasker1stDaya.jpg

Tasker24kt.jpg

No doubt he should be in the hall.

One of the best special team players in NFL history,and he was a huge part of the Bills dominance when they were good

I agree, he's the best special teams player ever! I have not seen another player make an impact on special teams like he did. Coaches actually had to game plan for him b/c of his talent.

dfr52 said:
I agree, he's the best special teams player ever! I have not seen another player make an impact on special teams like he did. Coaches actually had to game plan for him b/c of his talent.

That's almost blasphemy.
Myself and a gentleman named Bill Bates strongly disagree with your statement.

:rolleyes:

Bold statement there son, since Bates only went to 1 pro bowl and Tasker 7 of them. Tasker also played 3 positions and had to be game planned for.

Many, including former teammate and Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly, consider him to be the greatest special teams player of all-time and believe that he should be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. He was even ranked #9 on the NFL Network's NFL Top 10 Players Not in the Hall of Fame.

shamrock77s said:
That's almost blasphemy.
Myself and a gentleman named Bill Bates strongly disagree with your statement.

As a fellow Cowboys fan I love Bates but he's not on Tasker's level. Bates was good but Tasker was great.

The only other player who reminds be of Tasker (but in a slighty different way) is Josh Cribbs. Cribbs doesn't block kicks but he does return them. Cribbs also covers just as well as Tasker did.

OilMan said:
:rolleyes:

Bold statement there son, since Bates only went to 1 pro bowl and Tasker 7 of them. Tasker also played 3 positions and had to be game planned for.

Many, including former teammate and Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly, consider him to be the greatest special teams player of all-time and believe that he should be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. He was even ranked #9 on the NFL Network's NFL Top 10 Players Not in the Hall of Fame.

I 100% agree.

Back