Racing Surprise Mail Day

Leafsfan1967

Bench Warmer
So, every so often I participate in the racing contests held on the orange message board, and I won one of their recent survivor segment contests. You pick one driver each week who you think will finish in the top 10 at that track, and if he does, you move onto the next week, and so on until only one guy is left. If your driver finishes outside the top ten, you are eliminated, and cannot participate until that segment has a final winner, which can take many weeks. The catch is you can only use a driver once during that entire segment, so if you use Jimmie Johnson in week one, you can't use him again for that entire segment.

Normally, they post what the segment prize is, but they didn't for the segment I won, nor did anyone ask me for my address like last time I won. Got a bubble mailer today from Raleigh, NC from a Tony Joyce, and had no idea who that was. Opened it to find this Ron Hornaday Jr card, and then I figured it out. Nice to win something cool every once in a while.

Didn't do so well in the new survivor segment. Got bounced in the first race using Kurt Busch, so now I have to wait weeks till it finishes, to give it another go.

Back