Football ****SUPERBOWL Predictions****

JandL_03

Bench Warmer
Who do you think will win the Superbowl? Cardinals or Steelers and WHY? Please explain below and do not get into arguments with other members. Please make this informative as you take a stance as to which team will win. Please do not criticize other members or talk down to them. This is a positive conversation about a possible outcome of a game. Thanks

I think the Steelers are going to win a tough one. The reasoning behind that is that Big Ben has a strong and well balanced offense that I feel the Cardinals D can't stop. Pittsburgh also has the Best Defense in the league and they are on fire. They made Flacco throw 3 pics in the game and 2 in the 4th Quarter. Those were his only pics this entire offseason and they were against a seemingly perfect Defense. I know Arizona has Kurt Warner and he is the best Quarterback in the league when teams blitz him, but I do not feel Boldin and Fitz can carry the team the whole game. Any other suggestions?

I think the Cardinals win...

mostly b/c why not? I didn't expect them to win once in the postseason, yet that's all they do, so why shouldn't I think they'll win.

ewilkens said:
I think the Cardinals win...

mostly b/c why not? I didn't expect them to win once in the postseason, yet that's all they do, so why shouldn't I think they'll win.

I guess some people believe in the "Underdog" story line. But we have to think remember the Titans? They fell 1 yard short a few years ago. And most of the underdog stories very rarely have a fairy tell ending. I know this will be a good game. I know by far it will not be a blowout, I think the score will be 34-31, Steelers

STEELERS IN A BLOWOUT . TOO MUCH DEFENSE FOR ARIZONA TO HANDLE, WARNER WILL SEE MORE PRESSURE THAN HE HAS SEEN ALL YEAR, POLOMOLU WILL NATURALLY SWAY TO THE SIDE OF FITZGERALD. STEELERS WILL STOP THE RUNNING GAME EASY , AND THATS WHEN THEY PREY ON QBs. HAVING SAID THIS I HOPE IT IS A COMPETATIVE GAME.

Arizona might pinch this one!

If they apply themselves like they did for the first half against the Eagles, it would be hard to stop them.

If they lose the plot like their second half ;)
A blowout is on the cards :D

Hands said:
Arizona might pinch this one!

If they apply themselves like they did for the first half against the Eagles, it would be hard to stop them.

If they lose the plot like their second half ;)
A blowout is on the cards :D

Wow, you know quite a bit for someone who does not follow American Football

BHELSER1981 said:
steelers win a close game. 17-14.

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS

All throughout High School that is what I have always been told. I believe it to be true. That is another reason why I think they will win. But, But, The Cardinals D has been tough lately

the cards match up well with pitt cause pitt ahs average corners at best. taylor and townsend are nickel backs on any other team. u cant run on them but i think u can throw on them. warner isnt flacco but u have to hope the refs arent one sided like they have been for the steelers all year

oriolesfan said:
the cards match up well with pitt cause pitt ahs average corners at best. taylor and townsend are nickel backs on any other team. u cant run on them but i think u can throw on them. warner isnt flacco but u have to hope the refs arent one sided like they have been for the steelers all year

So you think the Cards are going to win? Score?

Back