Hockey Stupid Upper Deck....

perrymcaleer

Bench Warmer
So, I redeemed my Marc-Andre Fleury/Evgeni Malkin Dual marks of Obsidian #/25 card the day I pulled it, and on the 13th, Upper Deck said that it was processed, and shipped, and should arrive within 2 weeks. So, that would have been yesterday, and I just got home to see it still hasn't arrived! I was gunna wait until the end of the week before sending them an e-mail, but I was just checking my e-mails, and they sent me one today, saying that they shipped it this morning, and it will be another 2 weeks before it arrives!

Stupid Upper Deck... I can't wait for the new ITG stuff this year, so I can ignore UD again...

don't feel bad I am still waiting on redeemers from this summer.......and all the companies are that bad ......been waiting on UD,Topps,and Donruss......considering you got yours real fast and if were me I wouldn't complain.........been three months and more and I am still waiting......

perrymcaleer said:
So, I redeemed my Marc-Andre Fleury/Evgeni Malkin Dual marks of Obsidian #/25 card the day I pulled it, and on the 13th, Upper Deck said that it was processed, and shipped, and should arrive within 2 weeks. So, that would have been yesterday, and I just got home to see it still hasn't arrived! I was gunna wait until the end of the week before sending them an e-mail, but I was just checking my e-mails, and they sent me one today, saying that they shipped it this morning, and it will be another 2 weeks before it arrives!

Stupid Upper Deck... I can't wait for the new ITG stuff this year, so I can ignore UD again...

Thats the norm, when they say shipping expect within 14 days it just means that they have taken it out of inventory and it's being processed. That last email you got, they actually shipped it and it should be there in the next 4-5 days. It happened to all my redemptions.

ty4orce said:
don't feel bad I am still waiting on redeemers from this summer.......and all the companies are that bad ......been waiting on UD,Topps,and Donruss......considering you got yours real fast and if were me I wouldn't complain.........been three months and more and I am still waiting......

Well, Just as long as the actually send the right one, this time. The last redemption that I actually received (I'm still waiting for a handful of rookiesas well) was a rookie card from, I THINK Artifacts one year, and it was booked at like $250 at the time, and they sent me a Marc-Andre Fleury card from his second year, that was worth $25, instead.

If they don't send you the right redeemer call them up........if they don't have the one you were supposed to get .....they try to give you someone of your preference of equal value....as a replacement.....

ty4orce said:
If they don't send you the right redeemer call them up........if they don't have the one you were supposed to get .....they try to give you someone of your preference of equal value....as a replacement.....

Yeah sometimes you win and sometimes you lose but I've seen one guy replace a BV 50 card and he got a Gretzky Letter Marks which books like 150, so it's worth that phone call.

Well, from now on, that's what they are getting! Everything about my UD Black purchases has pushed me over the edge, I won't put up with their crappy service anymore.

Back