Football Strahan's wife has garage sale with his stuff

rynesandbergfan23

Bench Warmer
Associated Press

MONTCLAIR, N.J. (AP) - Michael Strahan's ex-wife held a garage sale at her Montclair mansion, allowing bargain hunters to sift through and cart away castoffs from her marriage to the New York Giants defensive end.

Items on sale outside the $3.6 million home on Saturday included ****tail dresses, a bronze football statue, handmade rugs, antiques and a set of cassette tapes on how to make relationships succeed.
Diehard Giants fan and Montclair resident Jamal Callaway walked away with two televisions, with 32- and 20-inch screens, for $100.

"I get to cheer for Mike on his TV," Callaway told The Star-Ledger of Newark.

When asked if the televisions were flat screens, he replied: "She's not that mad at him."

Jean Strahan is fighting to get the $6.5 million she says her ex-husband owes her following their 2005 divorce, a legal proceeding that became notorious for its mudslinging. In court papers filed last month, she said she can't afford to keep the 30-room mansion, which has an eight-car garage and clear views of the New York skyline.

In January, a judge awarded her $15.3 million and set child support at $18,000 a month. Michael Strahan has paid more than half the money, but is arguing that the remaining $6.5 million is too much.

snick103 said:
That is hilarious women will do anything for money

I am guessing this wasn't about the money for her, I think it was more of spite and trying to make a fool of him. It's been a really nasty divorce

bhelser said:
I am guessing this wasn't about the money for her, I think it was more of spite and trying to make a fool of him. It's been a really nasty divorce

Exactly. This is just another page in how low these two will go to get at each other.

Gold digging wench!

"Jean Strahan is fighting to get the $6.5 million she says her ex-husband owes her following their 2005 divorce"

It is ALL about the money! Sure shes not going to make millions from a garage sale, but it was conducted because of the bigger payoff!

Guys - Pre-NUP - thats all I have to say!

Back