Still looking for base lots from these sets

JasonPeevyhouse1980

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Putting out another call for base lots from these Topps sets:

2009 Series 2
2017 Series II

I would be happy just picking up the majority of commons and low-end stars. I know I have a Judge from 2017 so that's out of the way. Would prefer to trade (anything on my list is open for this) but can buy if need be.

Last edited:
Putting out another call for base lots from these Topps sets:

2009 Series 2
2017 Series II

I would be happy just picking up the majority of commons and low-end stars. I know I have a Judge from 2017 so that's out of the way. Would prefer to trade (anything on my list is open for this) but can buy if need be.
Jason,

What cards do you need for
2017 Series II

Jason, I have several '14 and '18 Topps listed on my site if you would be interested. Also have a hand collated set of
'14 and maybe '18. PLMK Jerry

Jason, the '14 was a factory set that I removed the chrome refractors and the '18 is hand collated. Also have a series 1 set from '14

Jason the '18 topps is missing the ohtani RC #700, the rest are there. Before I send you a price and knowing what shipping costs are, I looked as driving which is probably cheaper than postage for this much weight. If you would want to meet me in new madrid, mo. which is 61 miles from me and 63 miles from you let me know. Thanks! I will also included a series 1 set from '14 at no charge.

Jason the '18 topps is missing the ohtani RC #700, the rest are there. Before I send you a price and knowing what shipping costs are, I looked as driving which is probably cheaper than postage for this much weight. If you would want to meet me in new madrid, mo. which is 61 miles from me and 63 miles from you let me know. Thanks! I will also included a series 1 set from '14 at no charge.
I'm actually going to St. Louis Saturday. Is there a way to make a meet up on that road work? (you probably did that actually but want to be sure)

The '14 was a factory set that had the chrome refractors removed. The 18 is a hand collated set minus the Ohtani. The series 1 set is also hand collated. If you are coming up interstate 55, we could meet in Cape Giradeau.

Back