Football Steelers welcome back Antwaan Randle El and resign Ryan Clark

I like the randal el move. The Steelers know how to utilize his abilities. The only problem is where does he fit on the depth chart?

Hines
Santonio
Wallace
Randal El

degibson84 said:
I like the randal el move. The Steelers know how to utilize his abilities. The only problem is where does he fit on the depth chart?

Hines
Santonio
Wallace
Randal El

Thats it he will be the #4 or 5 with Joey Galloway

wheeler281 said:
Thats it he will be the #4 or 5 with Joey Galloway
I forgot about Galloway too. feel bad for Limas Sweed. Guy was such a high pick to just get thrown to the side. Guy had great upside but i dont see him fitting here anymore.

degibson84 said:
I forgot about Galloway too. feel bad for Limas Sweed. Guy was such a high pick to just get thrown to the side. Guy had great upside but i dont see him fitting here anymore.

Yeah I don't as well. He will get one more chance in camp.

Hockey cards for Seahawks said:
smart pick up.. I am so bitter that my team will never sniff another Superbowl in the next 25yrs

lol I could care if Charlie Whitehurst was QB. Peronal accomplisments do nothing for me I am about championships and the team. Sad thing even with Bens bad Suerpbowl 40 he has better postseason numbers the yrs they went to the Suerbowl then Mannings 2 yrs he went to the Bowl. It is not even close.. Just sayin

I hear ya.. that was a crazy year though you have to admit.. you guys barely get a playoff birth as the last seed, then Carson Palmer goes down with a huge leg injury FTW, then the Bus fumbles against the colts at the 1 yrd line and for some reason the guy that picks up the ball for the colts runs straight at Roethlisberger hah and Vanderjagt misses the FG by a mile, then the SB Big Ben plays a garbage game but game stays close do to "questionable" calls. Craziness

Hockey cards for Seahawks said:
I hear ya.. that was a crazy year though you have to admit.. you guys barely get a playoff birth as the last seed, then Carson Palmer goes down with a huge leg injury FTW, then the Bus fumbles against the colts at the 1 yrd line and for some reason the guy that picks up the ball for the colts runs straight at Roethlisberger hah and Vanderjagt misses the FG by a mile, then the SB Big Ben plays a garbage game but game stays close do to "questionable" calls. Craziness

yeah for sure. I mailed it in when the Bengals beat us at home 35-32 to drop the Steelers to 6-5. I was sitting 4 rows behind the bench on the 50 and we all were like well there goes the playoffs

The the Superbowl I couldn;t beleive the hawks d gave up the longest run in Superbowl history or the 2nd longest pass and it was from a receiver. The team for sure picked been up. Even with that bad game that year game in post season 101.7 rating 7tds 3 picks combined. Manning the following year with the good superbowl game 70.6 rating 3 tds 7 picks as a total.

Ben got them there and the team picked him up. That is championship football at its finest.

I expected him to play garbage nobody has ever been there that young let alone his 2nd yr in the league. You could tell the he was a complete opposite in 08 with a few yrs under him

Man was Alexander lights out that year or what! I loved that guy

yep he was lights out for 5 years in a row 2nd to Only LT.. and it was all because of Steve Hutchinson and Walter Jones on the left side of our line. Once we lost Hutch to the vikes then we could never run again.. and the team Hutch goes to AP sets a record for most yards in a game.. that is no coincidence..best run blocker in nfl history.

Back