SPORTS CARD & COLLECTABLES SHOW!

daeldred

Bench Warmer
Hi All! We are having our 2nd show of the Fall in South Haven, Michigan at St. Paul's Lutheran School. It is on Saturday, November 3rd from 9:00-3:00. ADMISSION IS FREE AND WE WILL BE GIVING AWAY DOOR PRIZES DURING THE SHOW!

If you are a dealer and are interested in getting a table for the show, please contact me either through this website with a pm or at my email address: [email protected]

Hope to see you there! :ref:

You bet! Always must have time. You looking for anything special in a trade?? I mainly collect baseball & football-Detroit players, current or retired in Tigers uniforms only. Plus any HOFer's, and regional players I can use to trade. Let me know?
Dale.

I only collect basketball.
Mostly sets at the moment.

If you have some bkb... I can look through my limited BB and FB stuff to see if I have anything for you?

Thanks, Hands! I do have a dual jersey of Bill Laimbeer/Rasheed Wallace, Pistons 2008/09 SP Dual Threads #TD-WL & a 2010/11 National Treasures Derrick Rose, Bulls insert, #4 serial #'d56/99. I'd be more than happy to trade them to you for something, if you could use them for trade bait or whatever? Let me know? Thanks! Dale.

Hey Hands, how about the Corey Wootten auto & the Riley Cooper auto for the 2 B-ball cards? I believe the dual piston jersey books at $20-$25, the Derrick Rose insert, maybe $5-$10. Let me know if that would work for you?
Thanks! Dale.

Back