Spencer Havner Collection

BCunc.jpg

Bowman Chrome Uncirculated: 77/519, 493/519, 222/519

Bowmangold.jpg

Bowman Gold

BCblue.jpg

Bowman Chrome Blue: 87/150, 41/150 (his college number)

BCgold.jpg

Bowman Chrome Gold: 4/50

BCorange.jpg

Bowman Chrome Orange: 14/25, 25/25

printingplatefront.jpg
printingplateback.jpg

Bowman Chrome Magenta Printing Plate 1/1

Now for the Game - Used

Single Colors
SS1color.jpg

SS1color2.jpg

2 Colors
SS2colors.jpg

SS2colors2.jpg

SS2colors3.jpg

SS2colors4.jpg

3 Colors
SS3colors.jpg

Silver ( 21/50, 31/50, 37/50 )
SSsilver.jpg

Gold ( 3/10, 4/10, 10/10 )
SSgold.jpg

and last but not least, the Tags :D :D :D

SStags5.jpg

SStags4.jpg

SStags3.jpg

SStags2.jpg

SStags.jpg

Still waiting on the on the red and super for BC myself, I need to get a mini-helmet as well for him since he was my fave for his last three years there.

Sweet collection :salut:

Thanks Stefan! Appreciate the kind words :D i actually love the tag patches more than the gold and silver versions haha

Still waiting on the on the red and super for BC myself, I need to get a mini-helmet as well for him since he was my fave for his last three years there.

Sweet collection :salut:
yeah i know...i dont even want to guess how much its going to hurt my wallet if it ever pops up on the bay. (by any chance, do you know if the super has been pulled?). always have my eyes peeled for anything havner and chang :D

Thanks Stefan! Appreciate the kind words :D i actually love the tag patches more than the gold and silver versions haha

Same here man, took me FOREVER to get a Ryans patch like that for my collection. All the gold/silver/holofoil jerseys I have seen for Ryans, for the most part, have been one color for some reason. Looks like the same for your Havners as well:cheers:

BTW, don't think I've forgotten about getting that card out to you. Just been swamped with school and really lazy when it comes to the post office lately:doh::boohoo:

Same here man, took me FOREVER to get a Ryans patch like that for my collection. All the gold/silver/holofoil jerseys I have seen for Ryans, for the most part, have been one color for some reason. Looks like the same for your Havners as well:cheers:

BTW, don't think I've forgotten about getting that card out to you. Just been swamped with school and really lazy when it comes to the post office lately:doh::boohoo:
yay!!! :dance::cheers: haha im happy now :D
no worries bro, take your time, its the thought that counts :D:salut:

yeah i know...i dont even want to guess how much its going to hurt my wallet if it ever pops up on the bay. (by any chance, do you know if the super has been pulled?). always have my eyes peeled for anything havner and chang :D

I have not seen a red or the super yet, I figure it will be between you and I for both.

Back