SPA 08 to 05 mail

scotsman

Bench Warmer
05 Derrick Johnson RC auto #/850 (only need Ware now for auto set)
07 Selvin YOung RC auto #/399 (only need Matt Moore now for auto set)
08 Retro Rookie GU/auto - #/75 - Kellen Winslow gold auto - gorgeous in -person cards these. May try this set although with Elway, Favre and other may be expensive!

spa08.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Awesome mail great job on the sets. I love the rookie retro patch autos too. Im hoping to get a Barry, but none have been listed. I thought I saw him on the checklist, but does anyone know if he has been dropped?

Awesome mail great job on the sets. I love the rookie retro patch autos too. Im hoping to get a Barry, but none have been listed. I thought I saw him on the checklist, but does anyone know if he has been dropped?

I've read that there are concerns that a lot of the retro rookie cards have not made it out in the first mishandled distribution of cards. He could be available in the 2nd wave. So far I've seen on ebAy and forums
Welker, Craig, Elway, Favre, Ware, Bulger, Addai, Manning, Hornung, Tarkenton, Croyle, Anderson, Warner, Sayers, Romo, Barber, Sims , Harris, Barber, Theisman, BOsworth, Clark, Schobel.

Yet to see Garcia, Butkus, Walker (H), Sanders, Woodson, Rathman

Many go for $16 to 40 - the Favres etc go higher

Incredible, GK Willie. How rare is the Moore / Ware that you need ? And, will you ever try to complete the '06 SPA Auto's or just leave it with the two or three /99 out ???

Congrats again :dance:

Incredible, GK Willie. How rare is the Moore / Ware that you need ? And, will you ever try to complete the '06 SPA Auto's or just leave it with the two or three /99 out ???

Congrats again :dance:

Moore is #/399 and Ware is #/850 so should be ok to find but not too many out there presently.
As for the 2006 #/99 - might try to get them if they fall a bit but not at silly prices. Would rather buy a box and take my chances in 08 SPA!

Still waiting on shipment of 8 from US. Shipped last Friday so hopefully around Thursday or Friday:pop:

kellen....a Mizzou alum...let me know if you don't end up doing the set, and what you're looking to get out of it.
I've been watching a couple of auto'd letter's featuring kellen sr., the 2 I've seen are /14, curious as to what that may set me back should I choose to chase it.

Back