SOMEWHEREEEE OVER THE RAINBOWWWW!!!

Jmattt33

Prospect
Transactions: 8
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Finally got the last one. The pulsar /25. Wouldn't have it done if it weren't for a buddy helping me out while I was out of state. Snagged that pink 1/10 for me. But it's done. And I love it. My first rainbow. Hopefully not my last.

too many parallels these days...and I figure another /10 would have surfaced, not like you missed a 1/1 or an /5...plus its a 'newer' product...if you start late, you can often miss out...that or it is stuck in an overpriced box somewhere unopened...

I saw on Black Friday either DACW or Blowout was selling 2006 Topps Paradigm for an unholy price...it was like $129 or something crazy like that...at $20 I MIGHT buy a box...so yeah, there are 2 Bollers /5 out in the world that ive been after for 9+ years each, and I have a strong feeling one is still in one of those overpriced boxes...the other probably in an overproduced unopened box...

too many parallels these days...and I figure another /10 would have surfaced, not like you missed a 1/1 or an /5...plus its a 'newer' product...if you start late, you can often miss out...that or it is stuck in an overpriced box somewhere unopened...

I saw on Black Friday either DACW or Blowout was selling 2006 Topps Paradigm for an unholy price...it was like $129 or something crazy like that...at $20 I MIGHT buy a box...so yeah, there are 2 Bollers /5 out in the world that ive been after for 9+ years each, and I have a strong feeling one is still in one of those overpriced boxes...the other probably in an overproduced unopened box...
Stating that I wouldn't have done it if it weren't for my buddy was because I had a goal to do it before Christmas. And I've literally only seen one /10 pink, one /10 camo and one /25 pulsar up to the point when I completed. Lol. Finest has fewer variations than chrome that's for sure. I love color. I have all colors of chrome except super and red. All of platinum except super. And the same for finest. For his rookie year. I kind of figured it would be easier to do it on a second year product.

definitely much cheaper to do 2nd year...

my favorite refractors done thus far are still the 2006 Bowman Chrome Blue

Back