Some sweet words from a fellow eBayer

andy

Collector Planet Original
Transactions: 2
This is from the description:

"I also probably have the biggest Bernard Pollard autograph collection you have ever seen. I have 76 Bernard autos that include multiples of:
Playoff contenders, Abosolute numbered to 50, Threads numbered to 100, Leaf Certified Materials numbered to 250,100, and 25. Also have Leaf Rookies and Stars numbered to 125,50, and 25. Also have Donruss Classics numbered to 100, Leaf limited Monikers numbered to 25, and a bunch of Donruss Gridiron Gear numbered to 250 and 25. Some of these serials numbers and in sequencial order as well. So, if you are interested in my collection, let me know because we may be able to work something out. I've been thinkin about selling them but find it hard to part with them, however, I will listen to offers for the collection. "

SCHWIIING!!

Hopefully we can work something out!

NOICE !!! Did fourthandinches sell anything off after he was cut / traded ?

Not sure, was thinking someone had told me he had, but I don't pay much attention to seller IDs. I do recall some big ones coming loose awhile back.

so how close are you to making a deal?!!?

Not going happen. I offered him a good deal on some of them, and he rejected, saying he really did not want to sell unless the deal was better.

The big ones he has that I'd love are 15 Contenders and a Monikers. Mainly he has ones I can get for $5 dlvd or so all day. I might make another run at him once I have more cash and go for the whole collection.

Back