Some recent mail

Brad

Bench Warmer
Here is some recent mail that I have gotten in. Enjoy :D

Amobi Okoye 10/10 (tradebait and was cheep with combined shipping)
amobi10.jpg

Gaines Adams Chrome auto from trade
gainestchromeauto.jpg

Rudi Johnson 10/10
rudi10.jpg

Chad Johnson 10/10
chad10.jpg

C Pal Bowmans Best rc jersey
cpalmerbestjsy.jpg

Housh Prefered rc (number 6/27 for my project) The seller left this out of the mialer from the lot I won. Sent him an email and he said he would look into it and this showed up. Good ebayer :cheers: (that was my 4th situation with ebay in December)
houshpreferred.jpg

Housh 10/10
housh10.jpg

Housh 2/5
housh5.jpg

Thanks for looking :salut:

Great pickups, looks like you were hitting the Bengals pretty hard recently:D Good luck with your Housh collection!

Thanks. I realized it had been a while since I got a Bengals card and really had no Houshmandzadehs even though he is a pro bowler. so I am trying to make his collection catch up to my Chad and Rudi one

You get the 10/10's from the same seller ? How do they look ? I've got the Mike Walker coming from him.

Congrats on the haul. TJ is super underrated. 100x better than Chad. Peroid. :clap:

You get the 10/10's from the same seller ? How do they look ? I've got the Mike Walker coming from him.

Congrats on the haul. TJ is super underrated. 100x better than Chad. Peroid. :clap:

Yep all from same seller. They look great in person and very shiney

Nice mail Brad!! Good luck on the TJ project. Hopefully he sees the same success or blossoms more without being in CJ's shadow in the future. He's a good player.

Back