Some new Dolphins and a Freebie....

gadsden86

Bench Warmer
Ok so went to a show today to get some cheep IP autos of John Smith & Roland James of the pats from the 80's & Bill Momboquet(sp) former Redsox player from the 50's.
Anyhow found a table of a guy who bought a collection of a guy who wouldnt sell below book. Well this guy was almost giving the stuff away. Here is what i got from him.
8 Etopps cards.(all 1 each)
Jay Fiedler
fiedleretopps5-15-11.jpg

Jason Taylor
JTetopps5-15-11.jpg

Randy McMichael
mcmichaeletopps5-15-11.jpg

Chris Chambers
chambersetopps5-15-11.jpg

Ricky williams
williamsetopps5-15-11.jpg

Mike Vick
vicketopps5-15-11.jpg

Albert Pujols
pujolsetopps5-15-11.jpg

Kevin Youkilis
youkilusetopps5-15-11.jpg

Then got an order from Thepit.com they emailed me and said they are gonna start charging 20 a month to hold anything on the site so i had them send me my cards from at least 2002.
Sam Simmons (not pictured Robert Kent bowman chrome white ref & Rohan Davey bowman)
samsimmonsun5-15-11.jpg

Welker Bowman Gold
welkerbowmangoldun5-15-11.jpg

more in next post.

Also got these 3 autos from the etopps guy.
Bowman contenders
bowmanauto5-15-11.jpg

Scott Sizemore auto
scottsizemoreauto5-15-11.jpg

Ryan Lavarnway auto (sox prospect)
lavarnwayauto5-15-11.jpg

Then got this in the mail. Guy sent in a PWE should be refunding part of the shipping cost.
clayauto5-15-11.jpg

John Avery #/50 got it for .99 :cheers:
johnaverycenturyauto5-15-11.jpg

then my Dad calls me last week and says i got a Mailer their so i was thinking WTF the only place the still has my Parents house addy is here. Wasn't expecting a trade so said i'd get it next time i was over. Well went over on Friday and got these.
I was Extremely Surprised and happy and didn't recognize the name on the mailer so can whoever sent these please tell me so i can Say Thanks alot for these. Love the generosity of this site.... if it wasn't from here i have NO idea who it is from but thanks.
Hartline gold #/25
hartlinegold5-15-11.jpg

& Hartline Black 1/1:cheers::cheers::cheers:
hartlineblack5-15-11.jpg

Back