Some Mail

redandpewter55

Bench Warmer
scan0051.jpg

:dance:

Question for all (sorry for hijacking the thread): Would you rather a photo of a rookie in his NFL practice uniform or in his college uniform. It is a no-brainer for me (can't stand the training camp photos), but I am a college FB die-hard. What say ye NFL fans?

Question for all (sorry for hijacking the thread): Would you rather a photo of a rookie in his NFL practice uniform or in his college uniform. It is a no-brainer for me (can't stand the training camp photos), but I am a college FB die-hard. What say ye NFL fans?
In this case, Id rather him be in his practice uniform. If I were collecting him because he played at Georgia (like DJ Shockley), I would prefer it to be in his college uniform. :drunk:

In this case, Id rather him be in his practice uniform. If I were collecting him because he played at Georgia (like DJ Shockley), I would prefer it to be in his college uniform. :drunk:

Agreed. If its for my college collection, the college uniform is preferred. If I'm buying a rookie that is now on the 49ers, I'd take the practice jersey pictures (so it'd fit in on my team page better)

Nice PC pickup Charlie!

Back