CStuckeyDPPjsyauto.jpg

Rod Gardner Elite Status /23
RGardnerEliteStatus.jpg

then bought this on the cheap

Ricky Sapp Absolute /10
RSappAbsolute10f.jpg
RSappAbsolute10b.jpg

Nice haul. What is wrong with Clemson?

That is the million dollar question now, isn't it?

We have gone downhill ever since KP was speared at Auburn. I think that has him avoiding hits (and not his baseball contract). Our WRs were bad, so he lost confidence in them and only throws it if they are wide open, rather than somewhat open. We are now starting freshmen and sophomores at every skill position on offense. Ellington now has a toe injury and is on the shelf. We have to rely on a 235 lb RB who has a tendency to dance.

Our LB play has been poor, and the team as a whole is not tackling well. Everyone knew we would get a steady does on Montel Harris. We hit him, but could not wrap up to get him down. The D has been fine for the most part. However, there seems to be a general lack of effort on both sides of the ball. Plus our kicking game is not helping us at all.

McNeal was going low while KP was still up. It was just a freak accident. Not an intentional spear.

Kid shouldn't have been leading with his head like that.

I think the thing that doesn't sit well with Clemson fans is not just the spear, but how Dorell Scott was chopblocked in the Chic-fil-a Bowl. I think that plays lends itself to the thought that this was also intentional/dirty.

Just throwing that out there though. Having seen the video on youtube a couple of times, I do not think a ref could have really tossed a flag on it. However, any ACC ref crew sucks so they are not a good measuring stick for refs.

Back