Football So there now Faking Sticker Autos Unbelievable!!! A MUST READ!!!

not only that but you can tell the difference by the auto. it looks like its done with a sharpie

That why I stay away from E-Bay anymore they have been trying to get me back for three month but with pay-pal and everything elses that goes on there
Im happy with what I get in my box-break,and the trading I do E-bay is great
but its is buyers bewares and it is getting worse.

aos- does no good, deantap had completed listings for cards prior to being forged and after (patches)- reported them to ebay, ebay sent him a letter back saying they couldn't prove them fraudulent, thanks for your time.... They couldn't give a rats hinny.

look at these two they look fake but that might just be me
Topps Auto Autograph Adrian Peterson/Marshawn Lynch RC - eBay (item 120486971950 end time Nov-02-09 18:32:08 PST)
2007 Topps Adrian Peterson Calvin Johnson Quad Auto - eBay (item 200399076424 end time Nov-03-09 16:00:54 PST)

my friend at the card show i went to just bought a peterson auto and he said he barely rubbed his finger on the auto sticer and it fell off right in front of me the sticker was covered in finger prints and the auto was really thick too

There are 100's of Peterson topps rookie premiere autos.. duals singles quads theres a ton of them and On any given day you can find 20 listed on ebay.

The sticker gets me because bowman chrome has a shadow box they put under the sticker and also the certified autograph print on the front is not there.

Its getting worse but if we stay educated we can try and cut this off as much as possible

I can't find the certified autograph issue on his chrome autos, I looked but maybe the scans weren't nice enough. I love how you can find 15-20 topps premiere red autos on ebay on any given day.....

moosehead said:
aos- does no good, deantap had completed listings for cards prior to being forged and after (patches)- reported them to ebay, ebay sent him a letter back saying they couldn't prove them fraudulent, thanks for your time.... They couldn't give a rats hinny.
Well that's not surprising..But has anybody tried contacting Topps with the listing to see if they would like to get involved?

Back