Small mailday and a fun find!

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
Memorial day pickup!

Took my girlfriend to see Pike Place Market on monday. While we were walking through all the shops I saw a coin/card shop so I took a look inside. I wasn't too keen on spending $25 for a Darryl Tapp Contenders auto lol however the owner opened up his case and let me have a look. Most of the stuff was older base cards with a few autos. I had to hold back laughter when he tried to sell me a Houshmandzadeh Playoff Preferred RC/1110 graded BCCG 10 for $40.

Anyway the last card in the stack he set out caught my eye since the card was made before I was born and since he has no real cards ever made, picked it up.

1980 7-Up Steve Raible. Got it for $3. Now I have to Raible cards, one oversized (police issue) and the mini 7-up card :)

Todays Mail:
From Sportlots:
2007 Threads Courtney Taylor Retail Red
2007 NFL Playoffs Courtney Taylor Gold/299
2007 SAGE Courtney Taylor (never had it somehow lol)

and from a different message board... I ran into another seahawks collector who is focusing on Hasselbeck but has a couple various cards of other players. I saw a couple cards of his and offered to **** Micah for one of them. Micah is still alive but I got the cards!

2007 Artifacts Green Lofa Tatupu jersey
2008 Select End Zone Lofa Tatupu #d 2/6!!!

Back