Small but nice mailday

AUTaxMan

Bench Warmer
I won't bore you with all of it, but here are the hilights.

2008SPRookieThreadsLettermen2A.jpg

/8 - Wasn't originally going after these, as I DESPISE manufactured patches, but since they've cooled off so much, I might do all of them (but the /2).

Also have picked up these few Auburn guys in trade lately:

2008ToppsChrome.jpg
1960Fleer.jpg

2001Bowman1996Rookies.jpg
1999FleerBrilliantsGold.jpg

Yes, I need to clean my scanner. (Love the Fleer Brilliants Gold!)

And a couple for the college football collection:
DonrussElite191.jpg
FleerTraditionRookieSensations5.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Brandon

Love that Preston!!!

What exactly is the focus of your college football collection?

Thanks. It is low priority, so I'm pretty selective about what I pick up. Most of it comes when trying to even up a trade. I am essentially looking to pick up major issue base and (some) inserts of players in their full college uniforms. No parallels. No airbrush jobs. No Senior Bowl/Shrine Game jerseys. No SAGE or Press Pass (for now). Currently, I am trying to finish up 2008 UD Draft Edition and 2008 Prestige. With respect to 2008 products, I am slowly creeping into the few Donruss Classics players, pick up Elite here and there, and getting started on Upper Deck. I actually have a bit of my college collection scanned in my bucket. Most are tagged by college team.

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/AUTaxMan/Personal Collection/College Football Collection/

The entire collection is fungible, so all tagged items are for trade. Once I get close to finishing a set, I'll pull it off the trading block so that I can box it up and stick it in the closet.

Back