Sliqs Saturday Breaks...old school and 09

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
95 Score Hobby...

2 A-Roid RC
6 Hall of Golds (or there abouts)
3 Dream Team Golds 1:72 :dance: killed the odds on that one...

1994 UD Regional Central

2 A-Roid (UDC Classics or whatever)
2 Jeter
Frank Thomas/Cal Ripken Electric
2 Mantle Heroes (1:20) so beat the odds
Jeff Bagwell SP Preview

the funny thing about this box is i saw them on other tables for $125 :think: :shock: :roflmao: found this on a $10 rack :dance:

next up...

split a box with Zeeck...

wait for it

wait for it

1986 Donruss :rambo:

he pulled Canseco, i didnt, he traded to me for various favors in finding things like a USFL Doug Plank that should grade a 9 or 10 :shock: get this...for $0.25

2009 Donruss Classics x2
pretty much 1/2 was a repeat...
Robiskie AU
Jenkins AU
AP Jsy
:wall:

didnt get a Stafford this time :snooty:

Promo Packs
Garbage...dont even think i got that Terrorist guy Charlie collects...only got like 2 /50s :snooty: got at least 10 of those yesterday :wall:

Promo Pack
2009 Score 'Throwbacks' 6 card set...part of the VIP pack, talked the DLP guy into giving me a set instead of 1 of my packs cause Kenny was asking about getting one, so i was able to hook it up...talked to him, hes happy

the other guys busted some stuff...Zeeck and Stefan busted some early 90s football to get Illinois and Alabama stuff, $5 boxes

Phil broke some Press Pass Legends, got some STELLAR stuff in the '1 card promo packs' you know, some of that stuff is /5

apparently Stefan just KILLED a box of PP Legends...ill let them talk about their boxes if they want...

nice stuff . did you get any Josh Freeman stuff. Also bagwellcentral might be intrested in that Bagwell.

bagwell is that Kevin?...and i think i got an elite promo of Freeman, ill know more on monday...tomorrow is travel day

That was fun watching Lonnie & Stefan rip their jive. Didn't see yours and Zeeck's break though :cry: since I was sifting through junk boxes where I made a F*CK*NG slaying :shock:

Back