SI Cover Database?

CamaroDMD

Insert Cool Title
Is there a database somewhere that shows all the SI covers over the years? I am tracking to track down all the covers to feature Oregon football...I can't imagine there are very many since Oregon was so bad for so long before the 1990s. I found an area of the SI website where you can order framed copies of old covers and they show 9 Oregon covers in that area...but just poking around shows they don't have all the covers in that database. Of those 9, I actually have 8. The oldest in that group is from 1999.

For example, I have an SI Presents College Football '96 magazine that is not listed that has Tony Graziani on the cover.

Is there a complete list or database somewhere that I can search that someone knows of? I think it would be a neat little collection to have all the SI magazines to have Oregon football on the cover.

I found this site in Google, sicovers.com, is that the same thing you were looking at? It's more of an ecommerce shop than database, but it looks like it would be easy enough to look up by year or topic there. Searching for Oregon turns up ten covers, dunno if any of them are what you want.

I found this site in Google, sicovers.com, is that the same thing you were looking at? It's more of an ecommerce shop than database, but it looks like it would be easy enough to look up by year or topic there. Searching for Oregon turns up ten covers, dunno if any of them are what you want.
That was what I found too. They show 9 covers related to Oregon football...but I know more than that have been produced. So, it's not a complete listing...it's just what they offer for sale as prints I think.

Back