Show pickup and some mail from today

Brad

Bench Warmer
Got one thing at the show. Traded a Matt Morre SOTF, that Cook auto, and some cash for this. Not the best price, but I like it.

JD Gold Refractor /25 - ps way to screw up numbering Topps. Used to be /50 and Oranges are now /15
JDBCgoldrefauto.jpg

other than that the show was meh. Glad I did not drive the hour it would have been just for that and I was able to just swing by on my way home. I would have been kinda ticked.

Less than $7 dlvd for this - my second with a 10 auto any only needs a trim job or a surface wipe to get to 9.5 (both of those subs are 9s)
RGardnerRP2.jpg

Was able to get this off ebay. I am a big fan of Red Refractors
JDBCredref.jpg

Lastly, got some game used stuff. From his Jets days and got a real good price on them IMO, especially compared to the first set of these auctioned off a couple months ago when he was still a Jet.

Game used gloves
100_2382.jpg

Game used cleats
100_2383.jpg

100_2384.jpg

Was supposed to come with pics of him signing them and didn't :ban: I already emailed the seller asking for them.

Sweet pickups Brad! Congrats on the JD BC auto and Red refractor! Those cards always look great! Fantastic price on the RG Topps Auto!. The Chansi autograph autos look Sharp!! Great haul! How do you plan on storing or showcasing the gloves/shoes?

Sweet pickups Brad! Congrats on the JD BC auto and Red refractor! Those cards always look great! Fantastic price on the RG Topps Auto!. The Chansi autograph autos look Sharp!! Great haul! How do you plan on storing or showcasing the gloves/shoes?

That is TBD. For now, I might just have the gloves in a gallon sized Zip lock bag, which will look cheap, but prevent the dust until I can decide. The cleats will be next to them on a shelf until I come up with something better.

Thanks everyone!

Back