Shout out to a fella to the North ...

northcutt_fan

Week old post bumping extraordinaire
Some guy named Telly Kackaberry ... I think that's the fella's name, said he was going to send a couple scrubs my way to start a new scrub collection.

Now, I'm thinking it's just gonna be maybe 5 cards TOPS, for a couple superscrubs ... :doh:

I was wrong. Wish I could scan. Some of you got some text pics. The maple syrup hoarder sent me (presumably) his entire Lee Suggs & Leonard Henry collections :shock:

Now, you're saying to yourself (if you're still reading this post, fully well knowing you won't see a single pic) who are these characters this amish character is rambling on about.

Lee Suggs was a '03 draftee by the Browns. Henry was a '02 draftee by the Dolphins.

What makes this super great, is that Kelly sent an Avant card Suggs RC Purple 1/1 :shock:, a Topps All-American Conference ACC McGahee / Suggs dual auto /100, a Topps All-American Gold Foil parallel /55 :shock: and a Henry PPJE Patch (w/the Russell from the JSY) #'d/10 :shock: x10,000

I couldn't believe it. I just kept opening up team bags of cards in hard cases and was giddy at all the cardboard in front of me and two new super scrubs to collect :redface:.

Again, huge thanks to Kelly. Went WAY beyond what he needed to do and what I was thinking he would do. I now need to find Jeff Carter's for you that you don't have (which is like finding a chick that rates 10/10 in Jason's book ... :shifty: )

:notworthy: <- me to Kelly

Justin - I'll see if I can gather motivation to put together a list. I know all four variations on the Bowman's Best Auto are there: Regular, Blue, Red & Gold.

Back