should be my next 1 card flip

whats it worth like $1?...ill stick it in my eBay store for $399.59 :salut:

nah ill PWE it out to you or whatever

yep, bid on all kinds of stuff, ive bought quite a bit of stuff from the guy...thing the most recent 'big' thing was 100 SPA AU for $73

will be an easy flip

yes and no...

i suppose i could get it and relist it for $100 start or something, but with the free listings eBay has been throwing around, its 'stock' for me, sure ill ask over $1 per on most of them, but none are really 'strong' sellers...i figure the Michael Bishop is easy, but other than that, nothing really stands out...itll be easy to double up, but itll take awhile...

yes and no...

i suppose i could get it and relist it for $100 start or something, but with the free listings eBay has been throwing around, its 'stock' for me, sure ill ask over $1 per on most of them, but none are really 'strong' sellers...i figure the Michael Bishop is easy, but other than that, nothing really stands out...itll be easy to double up, but itll take awhile...

Have you had luck moving crap on COMC, or is ebay still the way to go?

COMC has been slow and with eBay offeringing so many free listings the 9% or whatever FVF eBay charges (and i get 20% of that back monthly), there is no contest right now...

also the 'casual' buyer knows eBay but not COMC, so you get more idiots on 'hot' items on eBay than COMC

ive run something like 7000 listings in the past 6 weeks on eBay for $0 listing fees...

:whistle:

sold Floyd, Beason, and Olsen on Blowout for $9 dlvd...

lot flipped :salut:

now hopefully i can sell some of those 140 autos...i have those 46 incoming and im bidding on another 58 or so ending today :shock: my DLP box was pretty thin after last selling promo, now its overflowing, and ill have to move it from a 2 row to a 3 row unless i have a good week of selling ahead

Back