Sent a LARGE box to C4K yesterday...

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Couldn't get anyone to trade or buy... so thought I would "pay it forward" to the kids.

Box included NASCAR, Hockey, Baseball and Football. Cost me an arm and a leg to ship and insure but the C4K organization is great... and I know the cards are going to a good home.

I have some NASCAR and Detroit Football/Baseball still in the inventory (show coming up in July), so will be posting and trying to move them for items I know will move at the show.

Now, with that being said... let's see some trading activity on the site! I challenge everyone to make a trade this weekend!

I have a few... I will send you a PM

Thanks Randy, I'm actually quite jealous by all the racing Fanfare I saw someone donated on there! The Stenhouse "Rides" auto was a redemption and man there are some fine looking cards on there. At least they are going to a good cause, just hope the kids don't mess them up ;)

Need to make sure ya use the flat rate boxes otherwise you really take a hit I made that mistake the first few times sending stuff to them but now I know better.

Lessons learned. ;)

Being that the cards I could not sell or trade for as no one seems to think are worth anything ( like the Rides auto and all the others I sent in) and being the cards are going to be donated for kids I just send them and go with the $50 insurance that is part of priority mail. I could not imagine the cost of some of the boxes I sent if I also insured them.:wideyed:

Just hope C4K keep on going as the latest post does not sound good.

Being that the cards I could not sell or trade for as no one seems to think are worth anything ( like the Rides auto and all the others I sent in) and being the cards are going to be donated for kids I just send them and go with the $50 insurance that is part of priority mail. I could not imagine the cost of some of the boxes I sent if I also insured them.:wideyed:

If I knew you had those, I would have tried to start a trade with you at least. Oh well, at least they are going to a good cause, and that is all that counts!

Why is that? Aren't they doing alright?

Back