SCF trade mail day

northcutt_fan

Week old post bumping extraordinaire
Made another rather large trade on SCF :shock: :ban :shifty:

Traded away my '01 Heritage LT /1956 & '00 Omega Pennington /500 (+ some other jivers ... '00 Quantum Leaf Infinity Chris Redman 15/15, etc)

Got these:

Dennis Northcutt

'00 CE Odyssey Rookie Ink #'d/800
'00 UD Encore Helmet Autograph #'d/25 (4th)

Josh McCown

'02 Press Pass JE Jersey (2-color) #'d/500

Darius Watts

'04 Fleer Hot Prospect 3-color Patch #'d/350
'04 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Gold Quad Material (Shoe, Helmet, Patch, Pant) #'d/25
'04 Leaf Limited Bronze Spotlight Autograph / Patch #'d/25
'04 Playoff Contenders Blue Ink Autograph
'04 UD Foundations Autograph
'04 UD Reflections Signature Reflections Autograph
'04 Ultimate Collection Autograph #'d/250

Artose Pinner

'03 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Gold Quad Material (Shoe, Helmet, Patch, Pant) #'d/25
'03 Playoff Contenders Autograph #'d/364

Various :shh:

'06 Gridiron Gear Dual 3-color Patch Maurcie Stovall #'d/50

'06 Gridiron Gear 2-color Patch Brian Calhoun #'d 50/50
'06 SP Authentic 3-color Patch / Autograph Brian Calhoun #'d 499/999

'91 Pro Line Portraits Autograph Keith McCants

'02 Bowman Chrome Xfractor Red Ink Autograph Luke Staley

And that's all from one deal :shock:. Tried to get some stuff for people on the site, so LMK if anything tickles your pickle :liar:

That is all,

- Dave.

Brian - Yes :salut:

Rowbert in PA - Thank you :salut:

Jameson - It's #'d 2/25. There's only one of the four swatches that are multi-colored and that's the JSY (blue / black).

- Dave.

Nice mailday. I see you were able to get the guy to trade you the Helemt Auto.

J - Didn't get that one :wall:. This was from another member. That dude sold the lot to his local shop so that guy could try for the set :ban:

Kevin - If Stefan doesn't want it (which I think he's an Alabama dude :scratch: ) we can work something out for it :salut:

And Kelly - I gave up a little more too. But nothing I truly cared about or had too much invested into. :dance:

J - Didn't get that one :wall:. This was from another member. That dude sold the lot to his local shop so that guy could try for the set :ban:

Kevin - If Stefan doesn't want it (which I think he's an Alabama dude :scratch: ) we can work something out for it :salut:

And Kelly - I gave up a little more too. But nothing I truly cared about or had too much invested into. :dance:

That blows. Maybe you can find another one with the warning sticker.

Back